Barton Walk-in Centre offers fast and convenient access to health advice, information and first aid.
You can walk in seven days a week. Professional staff run the centre and are on hand to offer help when and where you need it, with both a sit and wait service - where no appointment is necessary - and bookable appointments.
Barton Walk-in Centre can:
- TB skin test “ Tuberculin Test” for diagnosis as well as for students and employment purposes
- Perform blood pressure checks
- Give contraceptive advice and emergency contraception
- Treat coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- Provide information on staying healthy and health promotion
- Treat minor cuts and wounds – dressings and care
- Treat muscle and joint injuries – strains and sprains
- Treat skin complaints, such as rashes, sunburn and head lice
- Treat stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
- Provide treatment of minor infections
- We provide standard routine vaccinations/ immunization and travel medicine advice and vaccination.
Private Prescription Service We Offer
Even in the event that you are unable to reach your regular GP and need a prescription quickly, we are here to help. Prescription services are a standard part of our doctor consultations. Our experienced doctors can provide you with a repeat prescription or new medication based on the doctor’s assessment.
PATIENT'S CARE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY