Travel Medicine is the protection of travellers against many hazardous agents and diseases that may get exposed to during travel such as malaria, yellow fever, typhoid , hepatitis, rabies, high altitude, scuba diving etc.
We carry almost all vaccines on site.
This service is not OHIP benefit so it is not covered. However, if you have a private health insurance, you may be reimbursed by you insurance for the cost of this service and vaccines.
Simply book your appointment at our Barton Medical Travel Clinic in Hamilton, and you’ll receive the vaccinations you need, information on how to avoid additional illnesses, and guidance from a trained travel medicine doctor.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Walk-in and same-day appointments
- Saturday and evening appointments
- Competitive consultation and vaccine prices
- No injection fees
- No fees for follow-up visits
- Hamilton’s yellow fever vaccination clinic designated by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- One-on-one consultations with a physician
- Group and family rates
- Free on-site parking